The 24th International Workshop on Electromagnetic Nondestructive Evaluation (ENDE2019)
(Paper submission is now open, all contributions and participations are welcome)
Longemont Hotels in Chengdu, Sichuan, China
September 11-14, 2019
The 24th International Workshop on Electromagnetic Nondestructive Evaluation (ENDE2019) will be held on September 11-14, 2019, at the Longemont Hotels in Chengdu, Sichuan, China.
This year's technical sessions, student posters competition and other special events will be hosted by University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Sichuan University and Southwest Jiaotong University. The subjects of the 24th workshop will focus on the theoretical and applied research on Electromagnetic Non-destructive Evaluation methods and provide a wonderful opportunity to exchange ideas and update on the latest developments.
We welcome you to join us for an exciting program in “the Land of Abundance” in 2019!
Guiyun Tian, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China/ Newcastle UniversityCo-Chairs:
Zhenmao Chen, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China
Junming Lin, Eddysun (Xiamen) Electronic Co.Ltd.，China
Tianpeng Qiang, Special Equipment Safety Supervision Inspection Institute of Jiangsu Province, China
Xiaorong Gao, Southwest Jiaotong University, China
Call for Paper:
Authors are invited to submit 2-page short papers (full papers are also welcomed) relevant to the workshop topics no later than 30th May. Papers should present original work not submitted or published elsewhere. All papers are to be reviewed by Scientific Committee of ENDE 2019. The accepted ones will be included in the workshop proceeding. Authors of accepted short papers are encouraged to submit full papers (4 to 6 pages), which will be peer reviewed for inclusion in a volume of the ISTP (EI) indexed book series “Studies on Applied Electromagnetic and Mechanics”, published by IOS Press. Outstanding papers will be recommended to SCI indexed journals.
List of Topics:
Advanced ENDE sensors
Analytical and numerical modeling of ENDE
Integrated ENDT&E systems
Inversion problem, reconstruction and quantification
Imaging, signal and image processing
QNDE and AI for ENDE
Material characterization (damages and micro-defects)
Monitoring and diagnosis of mechanical structures
New developments in ENDE
Innovative industrial applications of ENDE
- 2019-05-08: the portals of online registration and online payment are open, please register the attendee(s) and pay the registration fee no later than July 31, 2019 to enjoy the early bird registration discount.
- 2019-04-22: the deadline of 2-page short paper submission is extended to 30th May, the notification of result will be sent to authors up to 20th June.
- 2019-03-25: the paper submission is now open, to enter the portal of submission please log-in your account first.
- May. 30, 2019: deadline for 2-page short paper submission.
- Jul. 31, 2019: deadline of early bird registration.
- Sept. 11-14, 2019: workshop.
- Nov. 30, 2019: deadline for full paper submission.
- General Inquiry:
- please contact the ENDE2019 Secretariat (email@example.com)
- Paper Submission:
- Prof. Bin Gao (firstname.lastname@example.org); Dr. X Xiao (email@example.com); Junaid Ahmed (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Nick Yan (email@example.com)
- Registration, travel, hotels, and others:
- Mr. Bo Tian (firstname.lastname@example.org); Zeng Kun (email@example.com)